ABOUT AUTHOR

I am not an insider in a gaming company, but the only thing I use is my brain, reading others articles and RPG Maker, plus, I love playing games. This is all I need to discuss games and trends, history and facts that others have chosen to ignore. I have played quite a bit of systems, from Sony, Nintendo, and recently Xbox, even Sega to some extend. I am, also, a female gamer and author of Fantasy, Science Fiction and love dark characters. If you don't like the fact, I am a girl, please see your "BACK" or "HOME" button for assistance!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

CAT & DOG GAIDEN

I have decided to make my own game called "CAT & DOG GAIDEN", a game that has a serious story with a bit of humor added to it.  A game takes place in a Japan like country in the view point of a dog and cat trying to get back home to their family.  You have to hunt for food, places to sleep, do quests as you fight Samurai Dogs, Ninja cats & Buddahist mice.  I just think that our world is far too serious at times and we need to laugh from time to time.  I am using RPG MAKER VX ACE, so the style is going to be simplistic, which is nice.  I am debating about to release it for free or commercial game.  I would release it for five dollars or ten dollars, max.


I will be releasing screenshots as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment